The community is dedicated to the sublime art of gift giving.
* The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. ~ Pierre Corneille
* One must be poor to know the luxury of giving! ~ George Eliot
* Giving presents is a talent; to know what a person wants, to know when and how to get it, to give it lovingly and well. Unless a character possesses this talent there is no moment more annihilating to ease than that in which a present is received and given. ~ Pamela Glenconner
* Bounty always receives part of its value from the manner in which it is bestowed. ~ Samuel Johnson
* Behold, I do not give lectures or a little charity, When I give I give myself. ~ Walt Whitman